Privacy and Personal Information
If you use The Yielding Seed website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Yielding Seed website sells products to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use The Yielding Seed site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. The Yielding Seed reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
BY USING AND/OR VISITING THIS WEBSITE (collectively, including all content available through theyieldingseed.com domain name, “The Yielding Seed Website” or the “Website”) operated by The Yielding Seed, LLC (“The Yielding Seed”), YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT TO BOTH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the “Terms of Service”) AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE YIELDING SEED PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do no use The Yielding Seed Website.
The Yielding Seed Website
The Yielding Seed hereby grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in this Terms of Service, provided that: (i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without The Yielding Seed prior written authorization; (iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and (iv) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and you must keep your password secure. You must notify The Yielding Seed immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although The Yielding Seed will not be liable for your losses caused by any authorized use of your account.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots, “spiders”, “offline readers”, etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends in a manner that sends more request messages to The Yielding Seed servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Yielding Seed grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. The Yielding Seed serves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions.
Cancellations and Refunds
If by any chance you must cancel your meal for a day or a week, a credit will be made toward future purchases. Once a Credit Card has been charged no refunds will be made towards the card. If you agreed to become an automatic renewal customer, all orders will be placed in advance the Friday before the week of deliveries. If you want to opt-out the automatic renewal you must do so at least 24 hours prior to the billing day. NO REFUNDS WILL BE DONE TO CREDIT CARDS. ONLY STORE CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on The Yielding Seed Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to The Yielding Seed, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. The Yielding Seed reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes.
1. The Yielding Seed may now or in the future permit the submission of photos, audio files, videos or other communications submitted by you and other users (“User Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing and/or publishing of such User Submissions.
2. You shall be soley responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize The Yielding Seed to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service; and (ii) you have written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submission in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service, User agrees that and name registrations become the property of The Yielding Seed, LLC and The Yielding Seed may use such submissions in any manner in the sole discretion of The Yielding Seed. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your other User Submissions. You also hereby grant each recipient of any User Submission a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service.
3. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission form the rightful owner to post the material and to grant The Yielding Seed of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage The Yielding Seed or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business: (v) impersonate another person. The Yielding Seed does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and The Yielding Seed expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. The Yielding Seed does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and The Yielding Seed will block and remove all Content and User Submissions without prior notice. The Yielding Seed will also terminate a User’s access to its Website, if they ares determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified of infringing activity twice and/or had had a User Submission removed from the Website. The Yielding Seed also reserves the rights to decide whether content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with the Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. The Yielding Seed may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User’s access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion. In addition, you agree that you will not email any of your User Submissions or links to your User Submissions to individuals with whom you are not acquainted.
4. In particular, if you are a copyright owner or an agent that you will not email any of your User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further detail):
a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner
an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple
copyrighted works at a single online site are cover by a single notification, a
representative list of such works at that site;
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, or, to be the subject of
infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and
information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such
as, an address, telephone number, and if available, and electronic mail;
e. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner
complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of
perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is
5. You understand that when using the Website, you may be exposed to User Submissions form a variety of sources, and that The Yielding Seed is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against The Yielding Seed with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold The Yielding Seed, its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
You agree that your use of The Yielding Seed Website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Yielding Seed, its Officers, Directors, Employees, and Agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof. The Yielding Seed makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site’s content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of website, any authorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or form our website, any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or from our website by any third party, and/or any errors or omission in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via The Yielding Seed website. The Yielding Seed does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through The Yielding Seed website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and The Yielding Seed will not be a party to or in any way be third party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgement and exercise caution where appropriate.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall The Yielding Seed, its Officers, Directors, Employees or Agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website and any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, any interruption of cessation of transmission to or from our website, any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via The Yielding Seed website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that The Yielding Seed shall not be liable for User Submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage form the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The website of controlled and offered by The Yielding Seed form its facilities in the United States of America. The Yielding Seed makes no representations that The Yielding Seed website is appropriately or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use The Yielding Seed website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Yielding Seed, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from an against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s feed) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the website.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligation, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as The Yielding Seed website is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use The Yielding Seed website, there are lots of other great websites for you. Talk to your parents about what websites are appropriate for you.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by The Yielding Seed without restriction.